-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

12-year-old girl into Britain's youngest mother birth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

12-year-old girl into Britain's youngest mother birth Empty
PostSubject: 12-year-old girl into Britain's youngest mother birth   12-year-old girl into Britain's youngest mother birth EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am

Coach Outlet It was reported that in 1997, when 12-year-old Kathleen pregnant
pregnant, gave birth to daughter Giorgiya, became Britain's youngest "girls mother!" Recently, the daughter had just finished Giorgiya 12th birthday soon, Kathleen first interview with British media, revealed that she became the youngest British "girl mothers" cause and effect.
Cheap coach bags In order to hide their growing belly, Kathleen always wore a loose jacket, until 8 months of her pregnancy, her family members know the truth. With the birth of her daughter Giorgiya, Kathleen has completed overnight, her childhood.
cheap chanel bags Kathleen health woman shocked the British press at that time, many people were condemned on Kathleen, also felt that the UK has been the total collapse of social morality.
chanel handbags sale In order to raise children, Kathleen had to abandon their
studies, and this is now the most of her regret things. Kathleen recalled: "I and my family had to face public anger when I
heard the sound of many kinds of condemning many people forget --- I was just a child. Some Fengyanfengyu was terrible , I am deeply hurt. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile

12-year-old girl into Britain's youngest mother birth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nisam dio sistema :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: