-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Lincoln "arbitrariness"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Lincoln "arbitrariness" Empty
PostSubject: Lincoln "arbitrariness"   Lincoln "arbitrariness" EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 pm

p90x Abraham Lincoln, shortly after he took office, there is a meeting bringing together the six aides. Lincoln raised an important bill, and the views of staff are not uniform, so seven people will argue it passionately. Lincoln listened carefully to the views of six other people still feel that they are correct. In the final decisions, six staff unanimously opposed the views of Abraham Lincoln, but Lincoln is still stubborn, he said: "Although I am the only one but I still have to declare in favor, the bill passed."
chanel bags On the surface, Lincoln ignored the majority opinion that the practice seems to be too arbitrary. In fact, the Lincoln has been careful to understand the views of the other six, and after careful consideration, found their most reasonable solution. While the other six who opposed only a conditioned reflex, and some people even a parrot, it is not seriously considered this option. That being the case, nature should be against all the odds, opinionated. Because the so-called discussion, nothing more than comments from a variety of different options out of one of the most reasonable. If he is right, then what do hesitate?
chanel bags In enterprises, often encounter this situation: new views and ideas, once submitted, will be opponents. Views which do not quite understand the new people who were for the opposition against the people. A voice of opposition, leaders stand out as limited to isolated land. This time, leaders do not fear isolation.For those who do not know, to With enthusiasm, he explained patiently reason, the opponents into supporters. For the opposition against the people, how can you say either, I am afraid they will not accept, then, just do not hope for his approval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lincoln "arbitrariness"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nisam dio sistema :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: