-

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Team asked the price of more than 9 million Wizards guard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachbags

Team asked the price of more than 9 million Wizards guard Empty
PostSubject: Team asked the price of more than 9 million Wizards guard   Team asked the price of more than 9 million Wizards guard EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am

coach outlet Hinrich had 30 years of age this year, this season, nine million annual salary, he did not think his life would be so much drama. Early this month, he examined the process of license accepted routine eye examinations, and who actually knows the general inspection found a big problem for him, the doctor told Hinrich, if he continues to play basketball, but not eye, protective measures to do so is likely to permanently lose his left eye.
coach handbags This place has a long history of injury, and Hinrich impression, a sophomore at the University of Kansas, their opponent in the race was hit in the face, then rub his pupil was injured, but his vision was and without any problems, the doctor did not let him wear goggles, so he's that 2-year follow-up kick down the NCAA, and also played in the NBA for 7 years.
louis vuitton outlet "In other words, this decade, I have not worn protective gear, which is a bit shocking," Hinrich said, "no one dared to do so, and now think, I feel scared, I would like to hit the ball and not blind for so many years, I really was very lucky. "
louis vuitton outlet Hinrich is now wearing glasses and before Amare - Amare Stoudemire almost worn, but Hinrich said he would wear it until his retirement. But a little inconvenient to wear glasses, Hinrich need to wipe in the game when the dead ball sweat on his forehead, and when he end, the athletic trainer Eric - Walter will be helping him clean glasses.
true religion jeans "At first, I do not know if I play the glasses, I think this is a bit crazy," Hinrich said, "but doctors and trainers have made me wear. I tried, do not feel so bad, my vision is not affected, just not suited to a feeling of something stuck to the face. Of course, I will gradually adapt. "
Back to top Go down

Team asked the price of more than 9 million Wizards guard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nisam dio sistema :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: